AU1 111-2 Essay/Presentation 2: Video Resume


Hi everybody, my name is Thomas. I’m a 59 year old teacher who utilizes his time in the classroom relearning what it’s like to be young, carefree and innocent once again. The goal of this video presentation is simple: I would like to go on an overseas exchange teaching assignment to do some traveling, meet some exciting new people and learn more about different cultures. I'm changing the world, and for the next part of this adventure, I need your help.

I’m not just an ordinary teacher who wastes time pushing students to do grammar exercises, "The cat jumped over the tree; the cat has jumped over the tree" and so on. No way, not for me. Instead, I teach young people about the world as it really is, what’s really happening during this time, and the skills we need to survive the coming apocalypse, the end of time. 

So if you're wondering what the hell is going on in the world, or just need someone to set the record straight, just ask me. Are the governments lying to us; are the mRNA shots bioweapons; and do the Globalists want to turn us all into robot slaves? Of course they're lying to us, of course the shots are bioweapons, and of course they they're trying to turn us all into robot slaves... after they depopulate teh planet of organic humans. That is what they're going to continue doing until we the people stand up and tell them that enough is enough. 

To summarize, I want to teach abroad, but I need your help to be accepted into this program. So, please, if you're looking for someone who's honest and not afraid to speak plainly, I'm that that person. Thank you very much. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

112-1 Essay/Presentation 6: Title of Your Speech

AU1 112-1 Essay/Presentation 6: My Self Introduction

Essay/Presentation 6: How to Avoid World War 3