ENMP-1091 Blog post 1: Three Important Future Technologies



 I am sure we will have many new technologies in the future. However, I think the three most important technologies will be  artificial intelligence ,   (name of the technology) and (name of the technology).

The reason I think  artificial intelligence will be an important technology is because AI can help humans to live better lives and to care for earth. Therefore, I think we should plan to live together with AI robots as partners and friends in equality.

As for flying cars, I think they will be an important technology because it will change the way people travel. For example, with flying cars, there will no longer be the need for millions of kilometers of roads. Instead, we can use this space for trees. Therefore, I think we should plan to have flying cars and a lot more forests in the future.




Picture of 2nd technology

Finally, I think     (write the name of the 3rd technology)    will be an important technology because (say why it will be important and give an example). Therefore, I think we should plan to (say how people can prepare for this future technology.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

112-2 Essay/Presentation 6: Title of Your Speech

AU1 112-1 Essay/Presentation 6: My Self Introduction

Essay/Presentation 6: How to Avoid World War 3