EST 1081 Blog post 5: My Chinese New Year Vacation Plans

The Chinese New Year festival is almost here and in this blog, I want to tell you about my vacation plans.

Firstly, I’m going to visit Dong Pu hot springs. I am going to see My friend there. While I’m there, I will eat and swim in the hot spring. I am very excited about going to Dong Pu because I want to see my friend.

After visiting (name of 1st people/place), I’m going to visit (name of 2nd people/place). I am going to see (say who you will see) there. While I’m there, I will ( say what you will do) and (say another thing you will do). I am very excited/happy/nervous…) about going to (name of the 2nd people/place) because (say why you are excited/happy/nervous…).
Picture of 2nd people/place).

Finally, I’m going to visit (name of 3rd people/place). I am going to see (say who you will see) there. While I’m there, I will (say what you will do) and (say another thing you will do). I am very excited/happy/nervous…) about going to (name of the 3rd people/place) because (say why you are excited/happy/nervous…).
Picture of 3rd people/place)

These are my New Year vacation plans.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

112-2 Essay/Presentation 6: Title of Your Speech

AU1 112-1 Essay/Presentation 6: My Self Introduction

Essay/Presentation 6: How to Avoid World War 3