EST1081 Blog post 1: Three Important Future Technologies



I am sure we will have many new technologies in the future. However, I think the three most important technologies will be flying cars, artificial intelligence and travel portals. The reason I think flying cars will be and important technology is because people like drive their own cars and they want to get to places faster.Therefore, I think we should plan to have anti-gravity technology in the future. As for artificial intelligence, I think will be and important technology because humans need help managing our environment. Therefore, I think we should plan to live side by side with synthetic life forms. Finally, I think travel portals will be and important technology because travel portals (through dimensions) are nothing new to existence. Therefore, I think we should plan to expand our thinking and embrace a very different existence.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

112-2 Essay/Presentation 6: Title of Your Speech

AU1 112-1 Essay/Presentation 6: My Self Introduction

Essay/Presentation 6: How to Avoid World War 3