My Winter Vacation Plans


The New year festival is almost here and in this blog, I want to tell you about my vacation plans. Firstly, I’m going to go to Taoyuan. I will see my friends and family there. While I’m there, I will clean the house and do some writing. I am very excited about going home to see my friends. Later on, I’m going to go to Puli. I will also visit my friends there. While I’m there, I will sing karaoke, drink Kaoliang liquor and chew binlang. I am very excited about visiting my friends and singing karaoke there. Finally, I’m going to go to Dongpu hot springs. I will see my good friend, Lian there. While I’m there, I will sit in the hot spring, talk to my friend and eat a lot of food.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

112-2 Essay/Presentation 6: Title of Your Speech

AU1 112-1 Essay/Presentation 6: My Self Introduction

Essay/Presentation 6: How to Avoid World War 3