FAU1_1071 Blog post 1: What do I Know about AI?



Three weeks ago, if someone asked me to talk about artificial intelligence (AI), I would have told them to get lost. However, after learning about AI for about three weeks at Asia university, I now have something to say about it. Artificial intelligence refers to the development of computer systems capable of carrying out intelligent tasks usually associated with human intelligence. When it comes to AI, there are benefits as well as risks that we need to consider.

In terms of some possible benefits associated with AI, I think that the two biggest ones are ____ ___ ___ ____ and ____ ___ __.  For example, (talk about these two benefits)

As for the risks associated with AI, I think that the two biggest ones are ____ ___ ___ ____ and ____ ___ __.  For example, (talk about these two risks)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

112-1 Essay/Presentation 6: Title of Your Speech

AU1 112-1 Essay/Presentation 6: My Self Introduction

Essay/Presentation 6: How to Avoid World War 3