My first Asia University blog

The picture above is the building that I spend much of my time in on the AU campus. This blog that I am now writing is part of my commitment to my students to write and post along with them. Perhaps our motto could be, a class that writes together stays together.
Sometimes when I sit down to write, there is so much that I want to say, that I have to say, that I don't know where to begin or how to begin. To be truthful, I don't enjoy structuring blogs before writing them and I usually don't; I like to simply write whatever comes up. Right now what is coming up is the question of what to write about; what should I write that I haven't already written about? I guess that since this blog is to be my first AU blog, I will begin with how I have been experiencing myself here at AU over the last three months or so.

The campus is cool, the students are cool, and the Faculty/staff are also cool. It's not a huge campus, so I don't have to drive or ride a bicycle to get to class. Even when I bring the wrong books to class, I still have time during breaks to go back to the office and get the right ones. The students I find to be very respectful and considerate to me and their classmates. These are the little points I appreciate because I see them as pillars of what I stand for, equality within the consideration of what is best for all.

Change has been a constant for me over the last several years, and as it turns out, it is also (through the words of the founder) enshrined on the walls the university, “The only thing that does not change at Asia University is change itself, change for the better...”

And there it is, my first AU blog, 250 + words.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

112-1 Essay/Presentation 6: Title of Your Speech

AU1 112-1 Essay/Presentation 6: My Self Introduction

Essay/Presentation 6: How to Avoid World War 3